I moved to Wisconsin from New York. My husband is an avid hunter. Here in Wisconsin, deer hunting is like a religious holiday, especially on opening day. I never hunted before, and decided to join in, and shot a 9 point buck.
It dawned on me, the little pettiness that hunters do, was very much like what the Israelis do, during their hunting season, which the season last 365 days a year.
1. The people around here get *mean* and possessive about their land. For instance, One neighbor lives 45 minutes away but patrols his 80 acres at least 5x a day. This same neighbor was allowed to hunt on my husbands land for years, but when he got his own 80 acres, no one could go on, even to retrieve a deer shot, and he even got his ex hunting buddy arrested for crossing the line to retrieve a shot deer. The Israelis are mean everyday and go beyond possessiveness and just steal land.
2. You can hear shots going all around and then they say they didn’t see anything. You know they are shooting small deer for meat and not admitting to it. Same thing when Israelis shoot small children and lie about it or lie about war crimes.
3. When they get the buck, they parade it around and say “Look at the big buck I got”. “My Buck is bigger than your Buck”. The zionists also congratulate amongst themselves on the size and scope of their “kill” (i.e. Purim, Gaza, Liberty, etc.)
4. At the Buck Registration centre, folks have their big bucks on display, to be oohed and awed. The zionists also love to see dead Palestinian children and even sign their names on bombs. Instead of meat, they do take the organs and sell them.
5. The Opener is like a religious holiday here. Shock and Awe and other bombings, is a religious holiday for the Zionists too, probably drunk with the blood of the martyrs, like Purim.