Revolt of the Plebs Broadcast Jan 22, 2013

The one and only Chuck Carlson joins the program to discuss the anniversary of legalized child murder in America known as Roe Vs Wade.

Download Here


  1. #1 by on 01/22/2013 - 9:34

    Here is the article that I discussed on the show:

    Here is my narration of the article, and the C-Span video where Rep. Kanjorski exposed the date of the Financial 911 attack that has been covered-up by the “Irish-controlled” media.

    PLEASE spread this critically important information as far-and-wide as all of you can.


  2. #2 by Jim Bronke on 01/22/2013 - 9:34

    Afraid I don’t view it as murder. Murder is what that guy did in Newtown Ct. He should have been aborted.

    ed note–what is the difference between what you view as murder and what Adam Lanza does? Adam Lanza only did what takes place in America every day to the tune of about 4,000. The only difference is that in Lanza’s case it made the news.

  3. #3 by Franz Seiler on 01/23/2013 - 9:34

    I find Chuck Carlson (Is it the name of the guy did most of the talking to the broad-caster?) really knowledgeable and practical on the moral issues he dealt with! A really good example of thinking and doing to follow!
    Best regards

  4. #4 by Ingrid B on 01/23/2013 - 9:34

    Yes, the leeching parasitic chosenites, know exactly what they are doing. They know exactly how to squeeze out the last gentile dime, or the last drop of gentile blood..

    Latest threats : Ashton has threatened prolongued military action in Mali, and India has threatened Kashmir with a nuclear war..

    @Lindsey, # 1, will do..

  5. #5 by Frank on 01/23/2013 - 9:34

    Keith, that was a very entertaining and creative iintroduction to the show. Your guest Chuck E Carlson is an inspiration to us all. I checked out his web site “Charles E Carlson” and it contains lots of great information on the Christian Zionist Movement. I have bookmarked this web site and look forward to researching all his work. I thank you both for your dedication and sacrifice in searching for the truth.

  6. #6 by Concrete man on 01/23/2013 - 9:34

    Good point on abortion as murder. The Jewish controlled medical industry has promoted abortion, as a money making and anti goyim depopulation tactic. No?

    Also, the double standard about media hysteria over gun violence.

    I agree there must be a lot of SLOPPY speculation about what happened at Sandy Hook. On the other hand I think TUT is a bit in the “thou dost protest too much” camp. Maybe it is true that both: America has become a sick gun violence stricken society; AND, false flag psy ops are occurring?

    The Natalie Wood analogy was a bit of a stretch. Also, since when do government prosecutors tell the truth? So far: no prosecutions for Jewish Wall Street theives for trillions of dollars!


  7. #7 by persnipoles on 01/23/2013 - 9:34

    So that’s 1 in 50 killed by drones ‘suspected’ of being what they like to say they target. That’d be 2% of the dead ostensibly ‘suspect,’ with the remaining 98% presumed ‘militants,’ ‘suspects,’ etc. (NYT): ~”unless explicit intelligence proves their innocence postumously.” The latter category is important: who the hell you reckon is agonna take the time to ‘prove’ the ‘innocence’ of one corpse, let alone the other 48? But the former category is chosen based on secret criteria, so it’s safe to assume that the percentage of ‘terrorists’ among the slain would be a very small fraction of a percent; not to exclude 0%. I don’t think it’s safe to assume they’ve kilt one yet. S’pect normal (or even normative) people would not agree with the targeting criteria kept secret.

  8. #8 by Brendano on 01/25/2013 - 9:34

    In a different program Keith J. in talking with his siter observed that the Old Testament is
    incongruous with the teachings Of Jesus Christ.
    Thomas Jefferson apparently thought so as well and formed his own version of the Holy Bible in which he did NOT include the Old Testament; or so I read.
    His bible, the Jefferson Bible, may be found on

  9. #9 by shaukat khan on 02/15/2013 - 9:34

    excellent keith…i’m behind in listening but Insha-Allah I will catchup soon…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: