ed note–one of the things we strive to achieve here on TUT is the proper–meaning ‘accurate’–understanding of ‘the Jewish question’ and why it plays/has played such a disproportionately important role in world affairs throughout history. The one conclusion to which we have settled in understanding Jews, Jewish culture, Jewish thinking, Jewish politics, etc, is that understanding the ‘Jewish question’ must first begin with realizing that it is an aberrant, irrational mindset which is the product of a religion that by its very nature, going all the way back to the very beginning, was rooted in mental illness.
The OpEd below is but one small glimmer into this mental illness and why it must be understood in its proper context if the human race is to survive.
Israel National News
Arabs who call themselves ‘Palestinian’ love to call Israel ‘racist’. They’ve just done it again today (“Erekat: Israel is ‘Racist’ and Should be Punished”, Arutz Sheva, February 5, 2014).
Arabs behave this way because they are obsessed with the destruction of Israel. They hate Jews.
Arabs who call themselves ‘Palestinian’ have no interest in peace with Israel. They have no desire for economic cooperation with Israel. They are like the carpenter who has only one tool—a hammer.
You know what life is like for a one-tool carpenter, right? If the only tool you’ve got is a hammer, everything you see looks like a nail.
It’s the same for the so-called ‘Palestinians’. Like that one-tool carpenter, these Arabs have only one thought. They see the world only through one concept. That thought—that concept—is called, Jew-hate.
They are racists. Therefore, every Jew they see is a racist, too.
Here are ten reasons ‘Palestinians’ are racists—and Israelis are not.
1. Arabs walk in downtown Jerusalem with no fear of being attacked. Jews are warned not to travel to downtown Ramallah. It would be too dangerous for them.
2. Arabs attend Israeli Universities. Jews cannot attend Arab Universities.
3. Arabs can become Doctors in Israel—and work as Doctors in Israeli hospitals and health clinics. Jews are not allowed to do that in Arab countries.
4. Arabs vote in Israel. Jews cannot vote in Arab countries.
5. Arabs can buy property in Israel. Jews cannot buy property in Arab countries.
6. Arabs can serve in the Israeli army. Jews cannot serve in Arab armies.
7. Arab Muslims clerics regularly tell large Arab audiences that Jews are pigs and apes. Rabbis in Israel never speak of Arabs in that way.
8. Arab clerics tell their followers that killing Jews is a religious mandate for Muslims. Rabbis in Israel say no such thing about Muslims.
9. Arabs work aggressively to destroy all evidence of ancient Jewish religious life in Israel. Israel passes laws that all religious sites in Israel are to be protected.
10. Arabs say that the new state of ‘Palestine’ will be Jew-free. No Jews allowed. Today, more than 20 per cent of Israel’s population is Arab.
The ‘Palestinian’ cause is corrupt. It meets the definition of ‘racism’. That makes the ‘Palestinian’ argument immoral. By definition, anything based on racism is immoral.
The Arab racists have a rabid, bloodthirsty Jew-hate. They do not hide it. They do not pretend to be something else. They have no shame, no honour and no morality other than, kill the Jew, destroy Judaism and remove Israel from the world.
That’s their ‘cause’. It’s racist.
It’s has another name, too: the ‘Palestinian’ cause.
If you want more evidence of Arab racism, here are six questions you should ask:
1`How many Jews are patients in ‘Palestinian’ medical centers? The answer is, zero.
2. How many ‘Palestinians’ are patients in Israeli hospitals? The answer is, hundreds, if not thousands.
3. How many Jews are in lawyers in the Palestinian Authority? Close to zero.
4. How many Arabs work as licensed Israeli lawyers? The answer is, a lot.
5. How many Jews serve as judges on Arab Supreme Courts? The answer is, zero.
6. How many Arabs serve on Israel’s High Court? The answer is, one.
That should give you a clear picture of who is the racist in this place.
Israel is not racist. Arabs in Israel have more rights in Israel than in any Arab country. Arabs in Israel have a safer, higher quality of life in Israel than in any Arab country.
Arabs in Israel have more freedom in Israel than in any Arab country.
Israel is not racist. Palestinians’ are racist. The ‘Palestinian’ cause is racist.